Saturday, May 17, 2008

Extract from “Rise and Shine”

‘Don’t touch me!’ ‘Let’s talk about it. Let’s talk about it first, and then if you still want to leave, well OK but let’s talk first! We’ve got to discuss it, haven’t we? For God’s sake, we’ve got to discuss it!’ So he was nudging me towards the ‘discussion’. (Points to the bed.) And he makes me sit down, and he says yes, I was right… but he was used to being spoilt by his MOTHER… and he treated me like his MOTHER… but he was wrong, he was going to change… in fact he was well into the famous so-called SELF-CRITICISM… and he did it so well… he was so sweet… that I started to cry!
[I didn’t read what follows, but I think it can be interesting]
And the more self-criticism he did the harder I cried, and the harder I cried, the more self-criticism he did! I had a really good cry last night! What about the key? (She suddenly remembers.)

[Don’t you think that mentioning the key can be such a good link to whatever we put next? Comment on the post also if you have some thoughts about it now! You don’t need to be registered]

No comments: